The most-read articles from Q3 2022
Following up on The most-read Founder Pakistan articles from H1 2022, we thought to publicly publish our key data points regarding one measure of traction. This will be segmented between top-performing news stories and top-performing features.
Performance is objectively measured by traffic, time on site, and articles read per visitor. We also subjectively measure performance by the article’s impact on policy and external decision-making.
Top features and possibly why
- Airlift Technologies is shutting down operations completely
We were the first to break this story thanks to the keyword alerts that Walee provides.
- Antler-backed Raabtaa tech launches in Pakistan
About time good news ranked higher.
- Alphabet launches Google Career Certificates for Pakistan
Bringing hope to Pakistan.
- Yap raises $41 million to fund its expansion ambitions
Still not clear on their roadmap.
- Alkaram Studio poaches Nida Siddiqui from Bonanza Satrangi
A classic that does well everytime the business is searched.
- CarFirst to close down operations
We were the first to learn about this and second to report it.
- Deosai Ventures launches public document for startup funding
Some hope builders.
- Power Foods, a Lahore-Based startup, raises 8 figures in an angel round
Anywhere between $10m to $99m, a very unhelpful number.
- Why did Brainchild Communications Pakistan restructure its leadership?
A deep dive on the $400 million media agency.
- Pakistan-based Linkstar raises pre-seed at $5 million valuation from SOSV
Our LinkedIn analytics showed this was mostly read by staff of Walee.
Got a story you think is worth covering?
Reach us at [email protected] today.